Prima Weekend Market @ Prima 11, Cyberjaya21 Aug 2019
Event Timing: Every Weekend
Event Address: Prima 11, Block 3545, Jalan Teknokrat 6, 63000, Cyberjaya.
Contact or WhatsApp us at +6019 318 8368 (Kelvin) or +6019 267 6676 (Giggs)
Prima Weekend Market Details: -
Rental: RM50 for a week (any week) + RM50 refundable security deposit
Inclusive of: Table (5ft * 2.5ft) + 2 chairs + table cloth (Black)
Booth Size: 10ft * 10ft
Thank you for your interest in the PRIMA WEEKEND MARKET. The application form should contain the following: -
* Completed application
* Photos of your products
Shortlisted applications are based on the quality of the product instead of first come, first serve basis. A selection committee will review all applications. All photographs provided must clearly show your hand-make items as well as a photograph of your booth set-up.
By signing this application, you are confirming that the entries are the original work that you agree to abide by the rules of the event. If accepted, you will be notified by e-mail/ whatsapp.
RULES OF PARTICIPATION: -
Please read the Rules of Participation before competing for your application..
1. Application received without incomplete detail will NOT BE considered.
2. Once the application is confirmed, no refunds will be made or issue, including for inclement weather or circumstances beyond our control.
3. Location of the booth will be determined by the Organizer and is on a rotation base. Organizer reserve the rights to change the location and shortlisted/ turn down applications
4. No direct sales companies or property booth allowed
5. Vendors who are absent/ late without notice will be blacklisted
6. Vendors with similar products will be shortlisted for quality and to suit the theme of the event - if there's any
7. All items on display should tally with the information in the application form.
8. Set-up will be available on market day - afternoon (2.30pm to 3.30pm)
9. Table display and product cannot extend beyond the designated area. Vendors are fully responsible for the set-up, install and dismantled put back to the provided storage of his/her products and should respect adjacent table vendors
10. No additional storage areas will be provided (aside from the table area)
11. One table and 2 chairs will be provided for each space rental.
12. Vendors are required to bring their own A3 signage to promote his/her booth. Roll up or standee Bunting/ Banner is not allowed.
13. The event is open to the public on from 1600 to 2200. Store will be dismantled will not begin after 2200.
14. Prima Avenue management and its representative shall not be responsible for injury, loss or damage to goods and property of the legal action sustains by vendors and/ or their representative while on the premises per this agreement.
15. Vendors shall comply with the rules of this event and are asked to cooperate fully with event staff at all times. Failure to do so or misconduct may result in dismissal from the event and the security deposit will be forfeited.